Your home is most likely your biggest asset. If a loss occurs, the Richard R. Green Insurance Agency wants to be sure you have the right homeowners insurance coverage.
From the structure itself to liability, contents, other structures and a host of other coverage needs, we take the time to explain your insurance options. During the course of our review, we visit your home to survey your property.
When choosing Richard R. Green Insurance to help with your home insurance needs, you are also choosing coverage from one of our many trusted providers. Some coverages may be limited or subject to certain restrictions. Therefore, it is important to talk with one of our local agents to ensure it’s the right policy.
Typical coverage packages for Massachusetts homeowners insurance can include protection for the following:
- The physical structure of your home
- Replacement cost
- Personal possessions
- Additional living expense (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
- Personal Liability
You can choose to strengthen your homeowners insurance package with options such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e., Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
Call us or contact us today to learn more about our auto insurance coverage options.